First-time mom Alice Dixson is glowing with happiness!
It’s clear that the veteran actress has a new glow now that she’s a mom to her first baby after years of waiting. On social media, she shared a photo of her out and about with her baby on a stroller.
“Let’s take these new wheels out for a spin shall we?!” she wrote in the caption.
In her post, the Legal Wives star teased her upcoming vlog on how to fly solo with a newborn.
Alice will be flying back home to the Philippines after spending time in Canada.
Just before her trip home, Alice asked on social media if Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccines are available in the Philippines since she was already vaccinated with the American-developed vaccine.
The 51-year-old surprised followers when she announced the arrival of her “newest family member” on April 2. In an Instagram post, she said she has been praying for this blessing for 10 years now.
“For those of you who really know me — you’ve known that I’ve been praying for this every year on my birthday for 10 years now. Each year — my wish the same when I blew out my candles,” she wrote.
- Sam Pinto opens up on coping with big body changes during pregnancy
- Matteo Guidicelli feels blessed to have ‘superwoman’ Sarah Geronimo as wife
- ‘Hipon Girl’ Herlene Budol shares hard lesson that showbiz is not forever
- WATCH: Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla are fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Ping Medina begs for financial help in birthday post
- Helen Gamboa in tears after hearing Tito Sotto’s love song for her