Andi Eigenmann looks like the happiest mom with her and fiancé Philmar Alipayo’s baby boy Koa.
On Instagram, the mom of three shared a collage of her two-month-old baby showing off his best smile on camera.
“Sleeping isn’t all he does, he likes to be super cute too! Can’t get enough of my chunky smiley Koala boy!” she wrote as the caption.
Back in March, the actress celebrated baby Koa’s two months of life with a family update.
She shared that her happy island family has officially moved back to Siargao after spending months in Manila while awaiting the birth of Koa.
“It hasn’t been the easiest for the fam but this little guy has just been a trooper. He’s been so wonderful and lovely and no matter how tiny he still may be, he has already been making life in general, so much sweeter,” she shared.
The 30-year-old gave birth to baby Koa back in January. In an Instagram post announcing the arrival of her newborn, Andi thanked Philmar for being by her side during this milestone.
“This journey was more of a breeze with you by my side. Thank you for being my rock! Because of you my worries and fears go away. I love love being your partner and going through this wonderful life, raising our kids with you,” she wrote.
- Bea Alonzo enjoys romantic stroll ‘into the woods’ with Dominic Roque
- Nas Academy shows proof that Whang Od course is ‘not a scam’
- Kylie Padilla pens sweetest birthday message to ‘the boy who changed my life’
- LizQuen fans raise P500K for Save The Children fundraiser
- Nas Daily’s academy removes Apo Whang-Od course amid backlash
- Erin Ocampo gushes over Nigerian cager boyfriend