Andi Eigenmann looks like the happiest mom with her and fiancé Philmar Alipayo’s baby boy Koa.
On Instagram, the mom of three shared a collage of her two-month-old baby showing off his best smile on camera.
“Sleeping isn’t all he does, he likes to be super cute too! Can’t get enough of my chunky smiley Koala boy!” she wrote as the caption.
Back in March, the actress celebrated baby Koa’s two months of life with a family update.
She shared that her happy island family has officially moved back to Siargao after spending months in Manila while awaiting the birth of Koa.
“It hasn’t been the easiest for the fam but this little guy has just been a trooper. He’s been so wonderful and lovely and no matter how tiny he still may be, he has already been making life in general, so much sweeter,” she shared.
The 30-year-old gave birth to baby Koa back in January. In an Instagram post announcing the arrival of her newborn, Andi thanked Philmar for being by her side during this milestone.
“This journey was more of a breeze with you by my side. Thank you for being my rock! Because of you my worries and fears go away. I love love being your partner and going through this wonderful life, raising our kids with you,” she wrote.
- Jake Cuenca mourns death of grand uncle Manoling Morato
- LOOK: Nestea shows support for Nesthy Petecio
- 87-year-old Pinoy Olympic weightlifter amazed by gold medalist Hidilyn Diaz
- Wife of Noli De Castro passes away
- John Lloyd Cruz says he and Bea Alonzo were never an item
- Kisses Delavin stuns in ‘Miss Universe Phl-ready’ video