Jak Roberto and Barbie Forteza — also known to fans as JakBie — just celebrated their fourth year of being together.
The Kapuso couple penned each other kilig messages on Instagram on Wednesday to mark their anniversary as a couple.
Posting their sweet photos together, Jak didn’t only thank Barbie for always being understanding and supportive of him, but he also endearingly called her as “The One”.
“Too many to mention mahal ko. Pero lahat ng trip natin pareho, kaya siguro umabot din tayo ng apat na taon, at hanggang ngayon wala akong masabi kundi ikaw ang THE ONE.
He added, “Salamat sa pag intindi at salamat sa lahat ng binibigay mo saking suporta, mapatrabaho man yan o kung ano mang mga plano ko satin! Mahal na mahal po kita Madam! Happy 4th Anniversary!!! ❤️❤.”
Barbie, on the other hand, shared a throwback photo of them holding hands by the beach, as she wished through a short poem that her relationship with Jak would be for keeps.
“Four years na tayong masaya. FOUR YEARS NA AKONG MASAYA. Sana FOUREVER na,” read a part of Barbie’s message to her beau.
“Ano sa tingin mo? @jakroberto ❤️ Happy 4th Anniversary, Mahal Ko! ❤️ I love you,” she added.
- Perfume magnate Joel Cruz says he spent over P50M to have 8 children
- Pinoy celebs celebrating Father’s Day for the first time
- Dennis Padilla admits asking money from friends to pay for COVID-19 hospitalization
- Angelica Panganiban goes on a sweet yacht date with boyfriend
- Julia Barretto and Gerald Anderson get COVID-19 vaccine together
- Kiray Celis says no to buying fake designer items