Four Sisters Before The Wedding, the prequel to the 2013 box-office hit Four Sisters and a Wedding, will soon become available on Netflix.
The one hour and 56 minute-long film produced by Star Cinema is slated to air on April 16 on the giant streaming service platform.
Directed by Mae Cruz-Alviar, Four Sisters Before the Wedding is set during the younger years of the Salazar siblings portrayed by Alexa Ilacad, Belle Mariano, Gillian Vicencio and Best Actress awardee Charlie Dizon.
“When their parents’ marriage threatens to crumble, the teenage Salazar siblings plot to reconcile them before their 20th wedding anniversary,” read Netflix’s synopsis.
Four Sisters Before The Wedding first premiered via digital streaming sites KTX.ph, iWant TFC, Sky Cable PPV, and Cignal PPV in December 2020.
Both written by Vanessa Valdez, the original movie starred Bea Alonzo, Angel Locsin, Toni Gonzaga, Shaina Magdayao, Enchong Dee, and Coney Reyes.
- Kris Aquino and Bimby hold heart-to-heart conversation about James Yap
- Angel Locsin to help family of senior who died after lining up at community pantry
- OPM icon Victor Wood passes away
- Raymond Bagatsing recovers from COVID-19
- Toni Gonzaga says she finds God through husband Paul Soriano
- Angel Locsin apologizes over ‘commotion’ at her birthday’s community pantry