After posting a throwback photo from when she was still 17 years old, Donnalyn Bartolome received remarks from netizens urging her to get married and have kids already.
On Facebook, the actress-vlogger told off the netizens for their comments with a post which compiled her responses.
In one of her responses, she advised the netizen to only have children because they want to experience the joy of being parents.
“Mas mahirap tumanda na gagawing retirement ang mga anak. Have children because you want to experience the joys of being a parent. Not with the intention of obligating them of responsibility that isn’t theirs,” she wrote.
She then suggested that they invest their money in a business or health and life insurance instead.
These comments came after the 26-year-old teased her most recent YouTube video of her reacting to her old photos.
- Catriona Gray shares realizations as she reunites with family in Australia
- Lolit Solis recalls fond memories with Ricky Lo in emotional Instagram posts
- Angel Locsin says she’s slowly healing from ‘hard’ months
- Myrtle Sarrosa reveals she suffered from a chronic disease last year
- Miss Universe Canada Nova Stevens calls out Filipino pageant fans for ‘racist’ remarks
- WATCH: Andrea Brillantes unboxes 18th birthday gifts worth almost P1M