Vic Sotto’s children did not miss the chance to celebrate “virtually” with their father as he turned 67 years old on Wednesday.
In an Instagram post, Pauleen Luna posted a photo of her, husband Vic and their daugther Tali in a video call with the Eat Bulaga host’s other children plus grandchildren on his special day.
Danica Sotto-Pingris, Oyo Sotto, Paulina Sotto-Llanes and their families were present during the virtual gathering. Pasig City Mayor Vico Sotto came as well.
“He also had the chance to be with the kids today. ❤️ Kahit via Zoom lang, nagkaiyakan pa 😅🥲,” wrote Pauleen as caption.
In a separate Instagram post, Pauleen penned a heartwarming message for their “main man”.
“To our main man, you are so loved and blessed. Not because you have everything you want but because God blessed you with everything you need. I pray that the Lord will bless you with a life filled with love, peace and contentment.”
She continued, “I will always be here to love, care and protect you. I thank the Lord for your life not only today but EVERYDAY! Happy birthday, my love! I love you, always and forever ❤️.”
- Catriona Gray shares realizations as she reunites with family in Australia
- Lolit Solis recalls fond memories with Ricky Lo in emotional Instagram posts
- Angel Locsin says she’s slowly healing from ‘hard’ months
- Myrtle Sarrosa reveals she suffered from a chronic disease last year
- Miss Universe Canada Nova Stevens calls out Filipino pageant fans for ‘racist’ remarks
- WATCH: Andrea Brillantes unboxes 18th birthday gifts worth almost P1M