Jake Ejercito took to social media to share his funny text conversations with his daughter Ellie.
On Twitter, the single dad jokingly shared that he has already considered changing Ellie’s second name to “Mood.”
His screenshots from their “long distance relationship” conversations showcased the nine-year-old’s frank replies to his enthusiastic ones.
“Seriously considering to change her second name to ‘Mood’,” he wrote.
Seems like the two share the wackiest father-daughter relationship! In his previous post, the actor shared cute photos of him and Ellie making funny faces for the camera.
Ellie is Jake’s daughter with his former partner Andi Eigenmann.
- Here’s how Hidilyn Diaz manifested her Olympic gold win back in 2008
- Janella Salvador, Markus Paterson’s baby Jude meets his ninong Iñigo Pascual
- EXO members in isolation after Xiumin tests positive for COVID-19
- Bea Alonzo enjoys romantic stroll ‘into the woods’ with Dominic Roque
- Nas Academy shows proof that Whang Od course is ‘not a scam’
- Kylie Padilla pens sweetest birthday message to ‘the boy who changed my life’