Roughly three days before the much-anticipated Miss Universe 2020 coronation event, Rabiya Mateo has reached one million followers on Instagram.
The country’s bet to the international beauty pageant marked her social media milestone hours after her performance in the national costume show on Friday.
Rabiya, said to be the most followed Miss Universe candidate, stunned pageant fans with a national costume inspired by the colors of the Philippine flag.
On its Instagram page, Miss Universe Philippines organization celebrated Rabiya’s one-million following with snaps from the 24-year-old beauty queen’s Victoria’s Secret photoshoot.
The preliminary competition for the Miss Universe pageant happens tomorrow, May 15, Saturday, while the coronation event is slated on Monday, May 17.
- Kylie Padilla pens sweetest birthday message to ‘the boy who changed my life’
- LizQuen fans raise P500K for Save The Children fundraiser
- Nas Daily’s academy removes Apo Whang-Od course amid backlash
- Erin Ocampo gushes over Nigerian cager boyfriend
- WATCH: Julia Montes gives a sneak peek of her training for Ang Probinsyano
- LOOK: Kathryn Bernardo shares progress of future home