Julia Barretto has remained good friends with ex-boyfriend Joshua Garcia, as she can openly give him love and career advice.
TV host Boy Abunda recently revealed that he had a conversation with the 24-year-old actress who related that her relationship with Joshua is “at its best” and that they’re “very, very good friends”.
The funny thing, according to Julia, is that she advised Joshua not to enter into a romantic relationship yet.
“Joshua, ‘wag ka muna mag-girlfriend. Mag-concentrate ka sa trabaho mo,” Boy Abunda quoted Julia as saying.
The King of Talk added, “Because she sees how passionate and how driven Joshua Garcia is as an actor.”
The former reel and real-life partners, known to fans as JoshLia, dated for two years and broke up in 2019.
Julia and Joshua recently reunited in Moira Dela Torre’s emotional music video of her song Paubaya which most fans deemed as the ex-couple’s “closure”.
- Ji Chang-wook’s upcoming drama halts filming after actor tests positive for COVID-19
- Hidilyn Diaz armed with Miraculous Medal for her golden ‘lift of faith’
- Jinkee Pacquiao apologizes for mistaking another country’s flag as Philippine flag
- Marcelito Pomoy asks netizens for help over hacked YouTube channel
- First Filipino Olympic gold medalist Hidilyn Diaz plans to release book
- Chito and Neri Miranda’s cryptic messages worry fans