A week after Nikki Valdez and her husband Luis Garcia won their battle against COVID-19, the actress marked their “recovery weeksary” with a health update.
On her Instagram, the Bagong Umaga actress touched on the long-term effects of the virus on the body.
“Sabi nila kahit fully recovered ka na, may long-term effect sa body at vital organs mo ang virus so kailangan pa rin ng continuous monitoring at pampapalakas ng sistema at katawan. So Luis and I have started our daily dose of Vitamin D this week,” she wrote.
In her post, they both wore their face masks and workout gear outside their home.
“Stay strong. Stay healthy. Gawin natin lahat para sa sarili para mabuhay ng matagal para sa mga mahal natin sa buhay,” she ended.
In a past social media post, Nikki admitted that she was hesitant about coming back to work since she was afraid she might catch the virus again.
Her Bagong Umaga castmate Heaven Peralejo, who was also sick with COVID-19, revealed in her vlog that she tested positive for the virus during their lock-in taping for the ABS-CBN series.
Sunshine Cruz, who is also part of the cast, shared that she tested positive for the virus late March and is now on her 20th day of isolation.
- MILLENNIAL FINANCIAL COACH SHARES SECRET TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE
- ‘Ibabalik ko ‘to sa ‘yo kasi pinaghirapan mo ito’: Online community praises son for giving first salary to his mom
- Woman who comes from a family of doctors tries different path, now earns six figures per month
- ‘Siguro ito ‘yung purpose ko sa life’: Gen Z reveals how visiting a home for the aged in Laguna helped her mental health
- ‘Kung maka-judge!’: Yassi Pressman reacts amid sister Issa and James Reid dating issue
- Ellen Adarna teases Bretman Rock: ‘I can serve my husband to you’