A week after Nikki Valdez and her husband Luis Garcia won their battle against COVID-19, the actress marked their “recovery weeksary” with a health update.
On her Instagram, the Bagong Umaga actress touched on the long-term effects of the virus on the body.
“Sabi nila kahit fully recovered ka na, may long-term effect sa body at vital organs mo ang virus so kailangan pa rin ng continuous monitoring at pampapalakas ng sistema at katawan. So Luis and I have started our daily dose of Vitamin D this week,” she wrote.
In her post, they both wore their face masks and workout gear outside their home.
“Stay strong. Stay healthy. Gawin natin lahat para sa sarili para mabuhay ng matagal para sa mga mahal natin sa buhay,” she ended.
In a past social media post, Nikki admitted that she was hesitant about coming back to work since she was afraid she might catch the virus again.
Her Bagong Umaga castmate Heaven Peralejo, who was also sick with COVID-19, revealed in her vlog that she tested positive for the virus during their lock-in taping for the ABS-CBN series.
Sunshine Cruz, who is also part of the cast, shared that she tested positive for the virus late March and is now on her 20th day of isolation.
- ‘Bye Vien, hello Faye’: Team Payaman’s Vien Iligan shares her rhinoplasty, chin implant journey
- Paulo Avelino takes a stand against ‘normalizing’ media piracy
- BLACKPINK’s Jisoo launches personal label BLISSOO
- Heart Evangelista explains dad’s absence in renewal of wedding vows with Chiz Escudero
- Alex Gonzaga is ‘prepping’ her body for another pregnancy
- ‘Nasaan po ang malisya?’: Cristy Fermin denies naming politicians as alleged benefactors of Dominic Roque