Jake Ejercito took to social media to share his funny text conversations with his daughter Ellie.
On Twitter, the single dad jokingly shared that he has already considered changing Ellie’s second name to “Mood.”
His screenshots from their “long distance relationship” conversations showcased the nine-year-old’s frank replies to his enthusiastic ones.
“Seriously considering to change her second name to ‘Mood’,” he wrote.
Seems like the two share the wackiest father-daughter relationship! In his previous post, the actor shared cute photos of him and Ellie making funny faces for the camera.
Ellie is Jake’s daughter with his former partner Andi Eigenmann.
- Perfume magnate Joel Cruz says he spent over P50M to have 8 children
- Pinoy celebs celebrating Father’s Day for the first time
- Dennis Padilla admits asking money from friends to pay for COVID-19 hospitalization
- Angelica Panganiban goes on a sweet yacht date with boyfriend
- Julia Barretto and Gerald Anderson get COVID-19 vaccine together
- Kiray Celis says no to buying fake designer items