Philmar Alipayo is living the life, riding stunning ice blue waves.
On Instagram, the champion surfer shared a jaw-dropping photo of him surfing on “fast and hollow waves” in one of Siargao’s popular surf spots, Tuason Point.
“One wave from Tuason this morning,” he wrote.
Philmar was photographed by a Siargao-based photographer, Oli Bayer.
In another post, he shared a video of him in action as captured by fellow surfer Christian Araquil.
Philmar currently resides in the island with his “happy island family” with actress-fiancée Andi Eigenmann.
He and Andi have two kids together — one-year-old Lilo and three-month-old Koa.
Their family finally welcomed an island boy on January 17.
- Catriona Gray shares realizations as she reunites with family in Australia
- Lolit Solis recalls fond memories with Ricky Lo in emotional Instagram posts
- Angel Locsin says she’s slowly healing from ‘hard’ months
- Myrtle Sarrosa reveals she suffered from a chronic disease last year
- Miss Universe Canada Nova Stevens calls out Filipino pageant fans for ‘racist’ remarks
- WATCH: Andrea Brillantes unboxes 18th birthday gifts worth almost P1M