It appears that Philmar Alipayo has joined his fiancée Andi Eigenmann in the world of showbiz.
On Wednesday, Viva Artists Agency, the same talent management agency that handles Andi, welcomed Philmar as the newest addition to their roster of talents.
“We are glad to announce that Philmar Alipayo is now part of our growing family 🤍. Welcome to Viva, Philmar!” wrote Viva Artists Agency on social media.
Andi, on the other hand, was definitely happy for her partner’s milestone as she posted: “Welcome to the Viva Fam mahal!!!”
Philmar, a professional surfer, is mostly seen on several social media platforms including Instagram and TikTok where he shares his funny antics with Andi, as well as dance clips with daughter Lilo and Ellie (Andi’s daughter with ex-boyfriend Jake Ejercito).
Philmar and Andi also have a joint YouTube channel called Happy Islanders where they mostly document their life in the surfing paradise of Siargao.
- Catriona Gray shares realizations as she reunites with family in Australia
- Lolit Solis recalls fond memories with Ricky Lo in emotional Instagram posts
- Angel Locsin says she’s slowly healing from ‘hard’ months
- Myrtle Sarrosa reveals she suffered from a chronic disease last year
- Miss Universe Canada Nova Stevens calls out Filipino pageant fans for ‘racist’ remarks
- WATCH: Andrea Brillantes unboxes 18th birthday gifts worth almost P1M