Myrtle Sarrosa recently revealed how she battled a chronic disease last year.
On GMA’s talk show Mars Pa More, the actress said that her chronic intestinal disease was caused by her “bad eating habits.”
“Nung start ng year medyo naging challenging siya year medyo naging challenging siya kasi nagka sakit ako nagkaroon ako ng chronic disease sa intestine wherein nahirapan na yung body ko mag digest ng food dahil din siguro sa bad eating habits ko before,” she said.
Currently, Myrtle shared that her diet now consists of fruits and vegetables. She added that she has now cut meat from her diet.
The 26-year-old is part of GMA’s upcoming teleserye Nagbabagang Luha based on the 1988 film of the same title.
- LOOK: KathNiel and friends spend weekend before lockdown at restored mansion
- Diego Loyzaga calls Barbie Imperial ‘love of my life’ in mushy birthday message
- Raymond Gutierrez responds to netizens saying ‘we knew’ after he came out as gay
- Rachel Peters shares ‘bump explosion’ photos
- Jake Cuenca mourns death of grand uncle Manoling Morato
- LOOK: Nestea shows support for Nesthy Petecio