And the wave of Luis Manzano groom memes keeps on coming!
It seems that the online community still cannot get over Luis’ viral photo from his wedding to Jessy Mendiola.
The celebrity host continued to poke fun at himself as well and couldn’t stop sharing the memes, including a set of photos that showed him as a “gender-swapped” groom.
“Hi boys ako nga pala pinakawalan niyo!” Luis captioned the photos on his Instagram account.
“Pambihirang buhay ‘to o ????,” Luis said in reaction to the edited photo of him with a shoulder-length hair.
“Ang ganda mo ha,” his wife Jessy Mendiola commented in jest.
Luis earlier shared the photo of him in a pink suit and in tears as he watched Jessy walking down the aisle.
The photo has since generated a number of creative and hilarious memes online, with Luis himself encouraging netizens to drop the funniest ones they have encountered or made out of it.
Luis himself cleverly used the wedding day memes to promote the brands he has been endorsing.
Luis and Jessy tied the knot in an intimate civil ceremony at The Farm at San Benito in Batangas late February.
- Lisa, V and Park Bo Gum thrill netizens with cute interactions in Paris
- Filipino fashion blogger Byranboy draws flak over ‘disrespectful’ remark against BTS’ V
- Camille Prats shows off mom bod at 37
- Instagram official? Kobe Paras shares kilig snaps with Erika Portunak
- Gelli de Belen, Ariel Rivera full of pride as son Julio graduates from college
- After kaldereta meal, Paolo Contis receives requested adobo dish from Yen Santos