And the wave of Luis Manzano groom memes keeps on coming!
It seems that the online community still cannot get over Luis’ viral photo from his wedding to Jessy Mendiola.
The celebrity host continued to poke fun at himself as well and couldn’t stop sharing the memes, including a set of photos that showed him as a “gender-swapped” groom.
“Hi boys ako nga pala pinakawalan niyo!” Luis captioned the photos on his Instagram account.
“Pambihirang buhay ‘to o ????,” Luis said in reaction to the edited photo of him with a shoulder-length hair.
“Ang ganda mo ha,” his wife Jessy Mendiola commented in jest.
Luis earlier shared the photo of him in a pink suit and in tears as he watched Jessy walking down the aisle.
The photo has since generated a number of creative and hilarious memes online, with Luis himself encouraging netizens to drop the funniest ones they have encountered or made out of it.
Luis himself cleverly used the wedding day memes to promote the brands he has been endorsing.
Luis and Jessy tied the knot in an intimate civil ceremony at The Farm at San Benito in Batangas late February.
- WATCH: Vilma Santos’ heart-warming first meeting with her granddaughter Rosie
- Andi Eigenmann stuns in fitness progress snaps
- Robin Padilla’s firstborn Camille Orosa bonds with wife Mariel Rodriguez and kids
- Will Barbie Forteza date David Licauco if she were single?
- ‘Nanganak ba ‘to?’: Fans gush over Jessy Mendiola’s post-pregnancy glow
- McLisse back together after brief breakup