Certified meme lover Luis Manzano welcomed with open arms the many memes netizens have made from his wedding day.
On Twitter, the host-actor shared what could be the mother of all memes inspired by his emotional moment during his wedding to Jessy Mendiola.
It showed the funniest photo of a tearful Luis because of a stubbed toe.
“Kaya puro emotions e,” he joked.
The photo of Luis crying was a screenshot from his now-wife Jessy’s vlog of their intimate civil wedding.
In the video, the 39-year-old turned emotional as his 28-year-old bride walked down the aisle.
On Tuesday, Luis asked his fans on Facebook to share the funniest memes they created out of the now-viral photo.
“Go, ibagsak niyo pa pinaka laughtrip na memes ko na nakita niyo o gawa niyo,” he said.
Even Kapuso comedian Michael V. joined in on the fun and shared his own meme of Luis.
As of writing, Luis’ post has already collected 70k comments, 9.5k shares and 204k reactions on Facebook.
It was on Easter Sunday when the couple revealed that they secretly tied the knot on February 26.
Their garden-themed wedding was attended by Luis’ parents, Batangas Rep. Vilma Santos and Edu Manzano, among a few other guests.
- Sharon Cuneta comforted by daughter KC Concepcion after passing of Cherie Gil
- Chesca Kramer marks daughter Kendra’s first day of school
- ‘Badjao Girl’ Rita Gaviola welcomes first child
- Herlene Budol gets blessing from Bb. Pilipinas to compete in international pageants
- Tom Rodriguez asks fans to stop shaming others on his social media posts
- Judy Ann Santos to play Elsa for Himala script-reading