Certified meme lover Luis Manzano welcomed with open arms the many memes netizens have made from his wedding day.
On Twitter, the host-actor shared what could be the mother of all memes inspired by his emotional moment during his wedding to Jessy Mendiola.
It showed the funniest photo of a tearful Luis because of a stubbed toe.
“Kaya puro emotions e,” he joked.
The photo of Luis crying was a screenshot from his now-wife Jessy’s vlog of their intimate civil wedding.
In the video, the 39-year-old turned emotional as his 28-year-old bride walked down the aisle.
On Tuesday, Luis asked his fans on Facebook to share the funniest memes they created out of the now-viral photo.
“Go, ibagsak niyo pa pinaka laughtrip na memes ko na nakita niyo o gawa niyo,” he said.
Even Kapuso comedian Michael V. joined in on the fun and shared his own meme of Luis.
As of writing, Luis’ post has already collected 70k comments, 9.5k shares and 204k reactions on Facebook.
It was on Easter Sunday when the couple revealed that they secretly tied the knot on February 26.
Their garden-themed wedding was attended by Luis’ parents, Batangas Rep. Vilma Santos and Edu Manzano, among a few other guests.
- Juancho Triviño reveals working in BPO company at height of pandemic
- Alexa Ilacad to graduate from college with ‘flat uno’ GWA
- LOOK: KathNiel and friends spend weekend before lockdown at restored mansion
- Diego Loyzaga calls Barbie Imperial ‘love of my life’ in mushy birthday message
- Raymond Gutierrez responds to netizens saying ‘we knew’ after he came out as gay
- Rachel Peters shares ‘bump explosion’ photos