Gerald Anderson joined the Philippine Coast Guard’s (PCG) relief operations for fisherfolks in Botolan, Zambales.
The PCG’s Bayanihan sa Karagatan program kickstarted in he actor’s hometown on Thursday, April 29.
In their social media post, Gerald was seen handing out food packs to the fishermen. The PCG prepared 100 packs with rice, canned goods, instant noodles and coffee.
It was stated on the post that Gerald decided to join the relief efforts to support the fishermen who have been working even amidst the pandemic.
The 32-year-old is an auxiliary officer of the PCG with the rank of lieutenant.
This wasn’t the first time Gerald helped out in aid distribution with the PCG. For his birthday back in March, he marked his special day with a relief mission with his girlfriend Julia Barretto.
- Helen Gamboa in tears after hearing Tito Sotto’s love song for her
- Andi Eigenmann and Philmar Alipayo’s daughter Lilo turns two
- Bea Alonzo shares first Instagram photo with Dominic Roque
- Kristine Hermosa flexes Oyo Sotto doing household chores
- Kim Molina, Jerald Napoles mark 7th anniversary with sweet underwater photos
- Jeric Raval reacts to daughter’s sexy get-up in carwash vlog