Rufa Mae Quinto can’t believe that she had the chance to grace the cover of a US magazine.
The comedienne-actress recently announced that she will be featured on the cover of the San Francisco-based magazine, Showbiz Hollywood, which is set to be released on May 11.
“Pasabog for the week!” wrote Rufa Mae alongside a nude shot of her adorned with flowers, which was photographed by one of San Francisco’s top fashion and editorial photographers Vincent Gotti.
“All Oscars celebrities kasabay ko na. Walang imposible. Abangan ninyong lahat at Todo Con Todo na To! Go Go Go!!!!” added Rufa Mae.
The comedienne went on to express her excitement about appearing in the magazine cover abroad.
“Di ko ma-explain sa asawa ko na nasa Hollywood cover magazine na ako, kasi di ako makapaniwala into in Hollywood magazine with the best of the best.
“Natawa ako habang sinasabi ko sa asawa ko na Hollywood nga ito ❤️🇵🇭🇺🇸. (Higit) sa Lahat na miss ko mag pose ng ganito … So proud to be a Filipino!” she added.
Rufa Mae is currently based in California with Filipino-American husband Trevor Magallanes and daughter Alexandria.
- Catriona Gray shares realizations as she reunites with family in Australia
- Lolit Solis recalls fond memories with Ricky Lo in emotional Instagram posts
- Angel Locsin says she’s slowly healing from ‘hard’ months
- Myrtle Sarrosa reveals she suffered from a chronic disease last year
- Miss Universe Canada Nova Stevens calls out Filipino pageant fans for ‘racist’ remarks
- WATCH: Andrea Brillantes unboxes 18th birthday gifts worth almost P1M