Dingdong Dantes and Marian Rivera’s unica hija Zia is growing up too fast!
On social media, the proud dad shared a stunning photo of their daughter riding a bike with the wind blowing her hair.
His caption read: “Hey Z, not too fast please — on the bike and, oh well, in growing up.”
Time really is going by too quick for the actor as his youngest, Sixto, is turning two soon.
“Countdown na sa birthday mo, Joselito,” he wrote in an Instagram post.
It seems like the Dantes family is making the most out of the lockdown. Their little family has been spending time together non-stop and Dingdong has the perfect snaps to prove it.
- Perfume magnate Joel Cruz says he spent over P50M to have 8 children
- Pinoy celebs celebrating Father’s Day for the first time
- Dennis Padilla admits asking money from friends to pay for COVID-19 hospitalization
- Angelica Panganiban goes on a sweet yacht date with boyfriend
- Julia Barretto and Gerald Anderson get COVID-19 vaccine together
- Kiray Celis says no to buying fake designer items