Ina Raymundo is one proud mom to her eldest child Erika Poturnak after she was accepted to the second most prestigious music school in the United States.
The actress couldn’t help but share the big news on Instagram.
“As much as possible I don’t want to brag BUT my firstborn has been accepted to the 2nd most prestigious music school in the US, the Berklee College of Music! I’m so proud of her,” she wrote in the caption.
May of last year, the 19-year-old received the sweetest message from her mom after she graduated high school.
Ina credited her daughter for her positivity despite graduating virtually because of the pandemic.
“Despite everything that is happening, you’re still able to maintain a bright outlook and be a wonderful role to your little sisters,” she wrote.
Erika is currently an artist under the talent managememnt company Cornerstone Entertainment.
- Janella Salvador reveals she no longer speaks with Julia Barretto
- Kiray Celis reacts to boyfriend getting a tattoo of her eyes
- Janella Salvador says she had this cosmetic procedure for her ‘journey back to sexy’
- Rico Blanco seeks help of his ‘boss’ Maris Racal while cutting own hair
- Cancer-stricken customer’s ‘thank you’ note on receipt breaks netizens’ hearts
- Kris Bernal and Perry Choi finally get married