Sunshine Cruz called out Facebook pages who have been posting edited and inappropriate photos of her and her family.
On her personal Facebook page, the mother of three girls expressed how she felt about these pages making jokes about her family.
“What would you feel kung isa sa pamilya nyo ang gawin katatawanan? It only shows the character na meron ang isang tao. Hindi ako humingi ng respeto pero itrato nyo kang din akong tao. Pareho nyo nasasaktan din ako. Walang ginagawang masama ang pamilya ko kahit kanino,” she wrote.
In another post, she asked her friends on the platform to report a page that posted an edited photo of her and her family. In the picture, Sunshine’s partner Macky Mathay was made to look like a porn actor.
Her most recent post, shared the same photo from a different page. The actress asked that these posts should not be tolerated.
“Sadly, it is so easy for other to say nasty things on social media. Which reveals the person they are. They must’ve forgotten na may mga babae din silang kapamilya,” she said.
- Jake Cuenca mourns death of grand uncle Manoling Morato
- LOOK: Nestea shows support for Nesthy Petecio
- 87-year-old Pinoy Olympic weightlifter amazed by gold medalist Hidilyn Diaz
- Wife of Noli De Castro passes away
- John Lloyd Cruz says he and Bea Alonzo were never an item
- Kisses Delavin stuns in ‘Miss Universe Phl-ready’ video