On her birthday, Judy Ann Santos received the cutest greeting from her husband Ryan Agoncillo.
In an Instagram post, the television post shared a glowing photo of Judy Ann in her natural habitat — the kitchen.
“Maligayang bati mahal naming Reyna Kusinera,” he wrote as the caption of his post.
The happy couple’s celebrity friends such as Dingdong Dantes, Maricel Laxa and Dimples Romana all responded to Ryan’s post, wishing the actress a happy birthday.
Judy Ann turned 43 on May 11.
It was only in late April when Ryan and Judy Ann celebrated their 12 years of marriage. The latter took to Instagram to pen the sweetest message for her husband.
“Panalangin ko sa habang buhay… Makapiling ka, makasama ka, yan ang panalangin ko…. happy 12th my love, my life, my all… I love you forever,” she wrote.
- Blackpink arrives in Manila for two-night concert
- Ericka Villongco shares cryptic message amid James Reid-Issa Pressman dating news
- Sunshine Dizon mourns death of father
- Sparkle artist Andrei Sison dies at 16 after car accident
- TikTok star Baby Ju is going to be an ate!
- Fans congratulate Selena Gomez on social media milestone amid Hailey Bieber drama