On her birthday, Judy Ann Santos received the cutest greeting from her husband Ryan Agoncillo.
In an Instagram post, the television post shared a glowing photo of Judy Ann in her natural habitat — the kitchen.
“Maligayang bati mahal naming Reyna Kusinera,” he wrote as the caption of his post.
The happy couple’s celebrity friends such as Dingdong Dantes, Maricel Laxa and Dimples Romana all responded to Ryan’s post, wishing the actress a happy birthday.
Judy Ann turned 43 on May 11.
It was only in late April when Ryan and Judy Ann celebrated their 12 years of marriage. The latter took to Instagram to pen the sweetest message for her husband.
“Panalangin ko sa habang buhay… Makapiling ka, makasama ka, yan ang panalangin ko…. happy 12th my love, my life, my all… I love you forever,” she wrote.
- Jake Cuenca mourns death of grand uncle Manoling Morato
- LOOK: Nestea shows support for Nesthy Petecio
- 87-year-old Pinoy Olympic weightlifter amazed by gold medalist Hidilyn Diaz
- Wife of Noli De Castro passes away
- John Lloyd Cruz says he and Bea Alonzo were never an item
- Kisses Delavin stuns in ‘Miss Universe Phl-ready’ video