It appears that Ruby Rodriguez has gone from acting and hosting to working in an office in the US.
The Eat Bulaga co-host on Tuesday shared a selfie of her first day at work at the Philippine Consulate General in Los Angeles, California.
Ruby previously shared in an Instagram post that she got her complete vaccination against COVID-19 in Quezon City last May 9.
A week after, Ruby posted a snap of her being reunited with her eldest child Toni Aquino in California.
Ruby currently appears in the Kapuso romantic comedy series Owe My Love which also stars Lovi Poe and Benjamin Alves.
- Yam Concepcion marries non-showbiz BF, shares photos from intimate NY wedding
- Liza Soberano is Alexandra Trese in fierce photoshoot
- Ate Shawee, Sharon Cuneta’s impersonator, passes away at 45
- Sam Pinto opens up on coping with big body changes during pregnancy
- Matteo Guidicelli feels blessed to have ‘superwoman’ Sarah Geronimo as wife
- ‘Hipon Girl’ Herlene Budol shares hard lesson that showbiz is not forever