A video of Moira Dela Torre has gone viral after she was seen pulling around a “giant face shield” while singing to an audience.
On Tuesday, Moira made it to Twitter’s local trending topics as the clip of her performing her 2018 hit song Tagpuan with a “modified version” of the COVID-19 personal protective equipment made rounds on the internet.
The video, which was originally shared on TikTok, has now garnered more than 1.5 million views and has since earned mixed reactions from netizens.
Some poked fun at the huge face shield, and shared their witty and hilarious takes on how it should be called.
“Face shield pro max,” said one of the comments.
Another quipped, “Face shield yarn or wind shield?”
“LOL face shield left the earth,” another wrote.
Others, however, took issue with the part where Moira handed her mic to one of the audience members.
“Naka-shield tappos pina-share yung mic tapos di nakasuot yung inabutan. Wala din, finish na,” said a netizen in the comments section.
The uploader, however, clarified that the video was shot in January at a private place during an event exclusive to a limited number of people only.
The uploader added that the guest had all undergone swab testing and observed social distancing.
- Ruffa Gutierrez advises her daughter Lorin to savor her youth
- Juancho Triviño reveals working in BPO company at height of pandemic
- Alexa Ilacad to graduate from college with ‘flat uno’ GWA
- LOOK: KathNiel and friends spend weekend before lockdown at restored mansion
- Diego Loyzaga calls Barbie Imperial ‘love of my life’ in mushy birthday message
- Raymond Gutierrez responds to netizens saying ‘we knew’ after he came out as gay