Bianca welcomed her fans and followers to her “universe” as she launched her own channel on YouTube.
“Hello everybody!!! I am very excited to share with you guys my youtube channel! Finally, nagawa ko na,” announced Bianca in an Instagram post on Monday.
For her first vlog, Bianca uploaded a five-minute video showing her and politician-boyfriend Senator Win Gatchalian helping her set up her vlogging equipment since she is no techie.
According to the beauty queen-turned-actress, it was the senator who has been encouraging her to start vlogging.
“Lakas ng bilib sakin nito eh,” Bianca quipped in the vlog.
Bianca also revealed that the phone she will be using for her vlogs was a Christmas gift from her beau She also received an iPad from him on their anniversary: “Pang-edit ko daw.”
Bianca and Win, who first revealed their relationship publicly in 2019, marked their second anniversary as a couple last November 2020.
- Bea Alonzo enjoys romantic stroll ‘into the woods’ with Dominic Roque
- Nas Academy shows proof that Whang Od course is ‘not a scam’
- Kylie Padilla pens sweetest birthday message to ‘the boy who changed my life’
- LizQuen fans raise P500K for Save The Children fundraiser
- Nas Daily’s academy removes Apo Whang-Od course amid backlash
- Erin Ocampo gushes over Nigerian cager boyfriend