Almost a year after she gave birth to her and her husband Billy Crawford’s first child, Coleen Garcia got “real and raw” about her postpartum journey.
The newbie mom opened up about how she has changed throughout her pregnancy journey from – giving birth to learning how to be a mom.
Coleen shared that she was warned about postpartum depression, but not about postpartum anxiety.
On her Youtube video, she opened up on how she experienced postpartum anxiety and insecurity as a new mom. This was even more difficult for Coleen as she shared that she has been battling her anxiety way before she got pregnant.
“That has been my struggle. My mind takes me to places na hindi na talaga normal, honestly. I would just get so nervous, so stressed and so anxious over nothing and it would get me so drained,” she said.
Even with this, the 28-year-old shared that motherhood has helped her reach her most empowered state.
“I was at my most vulnerable but at the same time, my most empowered state. Never have I ever felt so weak and strong at the same time,” she said.
Watch her video here:
Back in September 2020, Coleen and her husband Billy Crawford welcomed their first child together, baby Amari.
- Janella Salvador reveals she no longer speaks with Julia Barretto
- Kiray Celis reacts to boyfriend getting a tattoo of her eyes
- Janella Salvador says she had this cosmetic procedure for her ‘journey back to sexy’
- Rico Blanco seeks help of his ‘boss’ Maris Racal while cutting own hair
- Cancer-stricken customer’s ‘thank you’ note on receipt breaks netizens’ hearts
- Kris Bernal and Perry Choi finally get married