KC Concepcion tried doing the sexy Filipino accent challenge and the online community couldn’t hold back their laughter.
The 36-year-old actress hopped in on the challenge on TikTok and lip-synched the viral entry from actress-comedian Ashley Rivera a.k.a. Petra Mahalimuyak.
“Oh my God your Filipino accent is so sexy. Say it again,” all-out dubbed KC as she held the things mentioned in the TikTok challenge such as lotion, deodorant and toothpaste.
“Nothing can compare. ???,” KC wrote jokingly as caption on Instagram.
Celebrities and netizens, in the comments section, had a good laugh at the video which has 800,000 views on the photo-sharing app as of writing.
Humor aside, the Filipino accent was actually hailed as the sexiest accent in Asia in 2019 by travel and food website Big 7 Travel and ranked 21st in the world.
Big 7 Travel described the Filipino language as “gentle and soft”.
Ashley’s Filipino accent challenge bore other similar content on Tiktok. Check out her Filipino accent series here:
- Ji Chang-wook’s upcoming drama halts filming after actor tests positive for COVID-19
- Hidilyn Diaz armed with Miraculous Medal for her golden ‘lift of faith’
- Jinkee Pacquiao apologizes for mistaking another country’s flag as Philippine flag
- Marcelito Pomoy asks netizens for help over hacked YouTube channel
- First Filipino Olympic gold medalist Hidilyn Diaz plans to release book
- Chito and Neri Miranda’s cryptic messages worry fans