Baby Koa and his giggles are just too cute to handle!
Andi Eigenmann and Philmar Alipayo’s little island boy recently brought good vibes to the Happy Islanders’ fans as he let out his first laugh.
In a video shared on Philmar’s Instagram account, the surfer dad carried their three-month-old baby and made him giggle.
“First LOL ?,” Philmar simply captioned the clip.
Andi, meanwhile, shared the clip in an Instagram story revealing that “first laughs are always with papa.”
The couple, who are based in Siargao, are also parents to one-year-old daughter Lilo. Andi is also a mom to nine-year-old daughter Ellie with ex-flame Jake Ejercito.
The island babies have been pictured in the cutest sibling snaps by their parents. See some of their photos together here:
- Here’s how Hidilyn Diaz manifested her Olympic gold win back in 2008
- Janella Salvador, Markus Paterson’s baby Jude meets his ninong Iñigo Pascual
- EXO members in isolation after Xiumin tests positive for COVID-19
- Bea Alonzo enjoys romantic stroll ‘into the woods’ with Dominic Roque
- Nas Academy shows proof that Whang Od course is ‘not a scam’
- Kylie Padilla pens sweetest birthday message to ‘the boy who changed my life’