As he goes through his fitness journey, Dingdong Dantes shared his sentiments on achieving his health goals.
On Instagram, the father of two shared how important it is to celebrate victories whether big or small as motivation to continue the journey.
“The journey towards any goal is never a straight line. There will be challenges and detours. That’s why it is important to recognize and celebrate victories that you will have along the way, whether they are big or small,” he said.
The actor also mentioned that’s important to have a “why” as they embark on a journey.
“Kaya kung may pinagdadaanan ka, honor the feeling. Take a step back, discern and plan your attack to improve the situation but be grateful for your progress. Then, act on it! Kaya mo yan,” he ended.
Back in April, Dingdong shared that he was already on his ninth week into his “wholistic, transformative and challenging exercise of trying to stay physically, emotionally and mentally healthy.”
- LOOK: KathNiel and friends spend weekend before lockdown at restored mansion
- Diego Loyzaga calls Barbie Imperial ‘love of my life’ in mushy birthday message
- Raymond Gutierrez responds to netizens saying ‘we knew’ after he came out as gay
- Rachel Peters shares ‘bump explosion’ photos
- Jake Cuenca mourns death of grand uncle Manoling Morato
- LOOK: Nestea shows support for Nesthy Petecio