Days after recovering from COVID-19, Bernadette Sembrano released her newest single Yakap.
The broadcast journalist took to social media to share her new song, in hopes of comforting the public during the pandemic.
“I miss comforting people with a HUG. And I miss being hugged, too.
“Please allow our music to embrace you during these times. Muli — salamat sa Diyos for the music that flows out of this humble servant. Thank you for allowing us to hug people through music,” she wrote.
The TV Patrol news anchor shared her surprise that her single’s release, the anniversary of ABS-CBN’s shutdown and the end of the TV Patrol team’s quarantine all aligned and happened on the same day.
“I just know that this song is for you. One big group hug to you all. Never ever forget SOMEONE is constantly hugging us — all shall be well,” she wrote.
It was in early May, when Bernadette announced that she officially survived COVID-19 after testing positive back in April.
- Kylie Padilla pens sweetest birthday message to ‘the boy who changed my life’
- LizQuen fans raise P500K for Save The Children fundraiser
- Nas Daily’s academy removes Apo Whang-Od course amid backlash
- Erin Ocampo gushes over Nigerian cager boyfriend
- WATCH: Julia Montes gives a sneak peek of her training for Ang Probinsyano
- LOOK: Kathryn Bernardo shares progress of future home