Andrea Torres celebrated her birthday with her heart filled with nothing but gratitude.
The Kapuso actress on Instagram posted glam shots of herself dressed in a black and white outfit as she turned 31 on Tuesday.
Alongside the photos, Andrea penned a big thank you message to those whom she is most grateful for.
“Thank you Lord. For reminding me of how much You love me. So many times I literally felt time stop, my jaw drop, in amazement. The most number of prayers answered. Miracles unfolding one after the other. I cannot praise You enough,” began Andrea.
She went on to thank her family and friends whom she considers as her “angels”.
“You have given me so much of your time, effort and care. I am surrounded by angels,” she said.
Andrea also thanked her fans, saying, “Thank you to each and every one of you. You’re all a big part of this.”
“Everyday I make a list of the things I am grateful for and safe to say… I am bursting ❤️ I’ll bring all of this with me ❤️,” she added.
Andrea is set to star in an upcoming GMA drama Legal Wives alongside Dennis Trillo, Bianca Umali and Alice Dixson.
- Jake Cuenca mourns death of grand uncle Manoling Morato
- LOOK: Nestea shows support for Nesthy Petecio
- 87-year-old Pinoy Olympic weightlifter amazed by gold medalist Hidilyn Diaz
- Wife of Noli De Castro passes away
- John Lloyd Cruz says he and Bea Alonzo were never an item
- Kisses Delavin stuns in ‘Miss Universe Phl-ready’ video