Miss Universe Philippines Rabiya Mateo featured her edgy side in a sizzling photoshoot.
On Instagram, the Ilongga beauty shared photos from her shoot, looking fierce in an all-black get-up.
“Be the well-wisher and the go-getter at the same time,” she wrote as the caption.
The 24-year-old was photographed by Jerick Santos.
The Philippines’ bet for the Miss Universe pageant this year recently celebrated earning 800,000 followers on Instagram with a shoot inspired by former Miss World Priyanka Chopra’s look for the Met Gala back in 2018.
Rabiya is currently in Florida, gearing up for the competition on May 17.
- LOOK: KathNiel and friends spend weekend before lockdown at restored mansion
- Diego Loyzaga calls Barbie Imperial ‘love of my life’ in mushy birthday message
- Raymond Gutierrez responds to netizens saying ‘we knew’ after he came out as gay
- Rachel Peters shares ‘bump explosion’ photos
- Jake Cuenca mourns death of grand uncle Manoling Morato
- LOOK: Nestea shows support for Nesthy Petecio