Following Neri Naig’s announcement that their family will be moving to a farm in Cavite, a netizen asked the actress if her husband, Parokya ni Edgar frontman Chito Miranda, is financially dependent on her.
In an Instagram post, the celebrity mom shared an illustration of their farmhouse in Alfonso, Cavite.
“Mas magiging healthy living talaga dahil magiging malaki na ang taniman ko ng mga gulay at dito ko na rin kukunin mga vegetables na gagamitin ko sa pagtutuyo ko,” she explained.
She also advised her followers to keep going for their dreams just like how she did for her family.
“Masarap mangarap at unti unting tinutupang kasama ang ating pamilya,” she wrote.
Under her post, a netizen asked if she was the only one supporting their family financially.
The 35-year-old responded, informing the netizen that Chito supplies the monthly allowance for their home.
“Kahit wala siya masyadong gigs, ang dami naman nyang investments katulad ng mga paupahan. May mga townhouse at condos syang pinapaupahan, dun palang solb na kami. Kay Chito ako natutong humawak ng pera,” she said.
Aside from being a television personality, Neri is also an entrepreneur selling gourmet tuyo, real estate, among others.
- Kylie Padilla pens sweetest birthday message to ‘the boy who changed my life’
- LizQuen fans raise P500K for Save The Children fundraiser
- Nas Daily’s academy removes Apo Whang-Od course amid backlash
- Erin Ocampo gushes over Nigerian cager boyfriend
- WATCH: Julia Montes gives a sneak peek of her training for Ang Probinsyano
- LOOK: Kathryn Bernardo shares progress of future home