It appears that Philmar Alipayo has joined his fiancée Andi Eigenmann in the world of showbiz.
On Wednesday, Viva Artists Agency, the same talent management agency that handles Andi, welcomed Philmar as the newest addition to their roster of talents.
“We are glad to announce that Philmar Alipayo is now part of our growing family ?. Welcome to Viva, Philmar!” wrote Viva Artists Agency on social media.
Andi, on the other hand, was definitely happy for her partner’s milestone as she posted: “Welcome to the Viva Fam mahal!!!”
Philmar, a professional surfer, is mostly seen on several social media platforms including Instagram and TikTok where he shares his funny antics with Andi, as well as dance clips with daughter Lilo and Ellie (Andi’s daughter with ex-boyfriend Jake Ejercito).
Philmar and Andi also have a joint YouTube channel called Happy Islanders where they mostly document their life in the surfing paradise of Siargao.
- ‘You brought sunshine in our lives’: Zsa Zsa Padilla remembers Dolphy on rainy birthday
- International and local celebs hail Hidilyn Diaz for historic Olympic gold win
- Yam Concepcion marries non-showbiz BF, shares photos from intimate NY wedding
- Liza Soberano is Alexandra Trese in fierce photoshoot
- Ate Shawee, Sharon Cuneta’s impersonator, passes away at 45
- Sam Pinto opens up on coping with big body changes during pregnancy