Jayzam Manabat and Camille Trinidad have not broken up contrary to assumptions following the cheating scandal that rocked their relationship and raised doubts on the future of their popular YouTube channel JaMill.
On Friday, Jayzam and Camille appeared on Raffy Tulfo’s TV5 program to address another controversy involving them and a glam team who complained about getting ditched by the YouTube stars.
After settling things out and stating their public apology to the glam team, Tulfo got the chance to ask the vloggers a question from a netizen if they have gotten back together after a “breakup”.
Jayzam, who was seen beside Camille, responded, “Para sa akin po hindi naman po kami nagkahiwalay eh.”
He, however, added that he still has to completely earn Camille’s trust back.
“Kaso yung tiwala po sakin ni Camille, walang wala na talaga. Pero kaya ko pong trabahuhin yun ng ilang taon po. Kasi mahal na mahal ko po siya. Mahal na mahal ko po talaga siya.”
Jayzam previously expressed his willingness to “change” his ways.
He also recently posted sweet moments of him and Camille in black and white photos with sentimental captions: “Gusto kong bumalik sa nakaraan, yung panahong okay ang lahat ?.”
- LOOK: Nestea shows support for Nesthy Petecio
- 87-year-old Pinoy Olympic weightlifter amazed by gold medalist Hidilyn Diaz
- Wife of Noli De Castro passes away
- John Lloyd Cruz says he and Bea Alonzo were never an item
- Kisses Delavin stuns in ‘Miss Universe Phl-ready’ video
- Ivana Alawi reacts to ‘pangit mo,’ other mean comments