Toni Gonzaga revealed the reason why she chose Paul Soriano to be her partner in life.
In the vlog of her longtime friend Rica Peralejo, the actress-host said that her film director husband awakens her mind with his principles and values in life.
“Minsan nga pag nagsasalita yun, feeling ko, alam mo hindi siya yung nagsasalita, feeling ko si God yun dumaan lang sa katawan niya,” she opened up.
This is why it’s not cliché for Toni when people say that one’s partner should bring out the best in them.
“When he brings out the best in you, when he taps that inner core of you that makes you the best version of yourself, you’re with the right person,” she said.
Even with all her flaws, the 37-year-old mom said it seems like Paul sees past through them because he knows what’s truly inside her.
In the same interview, Toni said her four-year-old son Seve has taught her to be present. She said only a child can bring out who she really is.
Watch their conversation here:
- Janella Salvador reveals she no longer speaks with Julia Barretto
- Kiray Celis reacts to boyfriend getting a tattoo of her eyes
- Janella Salvador says she had this cosmetic procedure for her ‘journey back to sexy’
- Rico Blanco seeks help of his ‘boss’ Maris Racal while cutting own hair
- Cancer-stricken customer’s ‘thank you’ note on receipt breaks netizens’ hearts
- Kris Bernal and Perry Choi finally get married