Pauleen Luna is nearing her weight-loss goal after dropping 20 pounds.
The 32-year-old actress recently posted a mirror selfie of her slimmed-down figure in workout clothes to celebrate her progress.
“No filter. Just love and care for my body. Slowly reaching my weight goal. Slowly but surely and most importantly, happily,” wrote Pauleen in an Instagram post.
The mom-of-one has been sharing her fitness journey after opening up about her struggle with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS).
She said is committed to taking care of her body.
“Living with PCOS and Insulin Resistance makes losing weight, managing my hormones and managing my skin, make me work double time than a woman with no hormonal problem. I needed to change my diet and I needed to MOVE!” wrote Pauleen in a previous Instagram post.
Pauleen also shared that she’s doing pilates, walking and spinning as part of her exercise regimen.
- Miss Universe Bahrain introduces 3 Filipinos in official council
- LOOK: Alexandra Daddario is now married!
- Coach Bamboo photographed with ‘lookalike’ Sen. Chiz Escudero
- WATCH: Anne Curtis’ daughter Dahlia knows how to count in Ilocano, French and English
- K-pop comebacks you don’t want to miss this July
- LOOK: Jake Zyrus gets featured in GQ magazine, shares transition journey