Pauleen Luna is nearing her weight-loss goal after dropping 20 pounds.
The 32-year-old actress recently posted a mirror selfie of her slimmed-down figure in workout clothes to celebrate her progress.
“No filter. Just love and care for my body. Slowly reaching my weight goal. Slowly but surely and most importantly, happily,” wrote Pauleen in an Instagram post.
The mom-of-one has been sharing her fitness journey after opening up about her struggle with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS).
She said is committed to taking care of her body.
“Living with PCOS and Insulin Resistance makes losing weight, managing my hormones and managing my skin, make me work double time than a woman with no hormonal problem. I needed to change my diet and I needed to MOVE!” wrote Pauleen in a previous Instagram post.
Pauleen also shared that she’s doing pilates, walking and spinning as part of her exercise regimen.
- ENHYPEN arrives in Manila for fun meet
- Bong Revilla to raffle off P1M, cars, cash after receiving YouTube Silver Play Button
- Sunshine Cruz’s youngest daughter Chesca turns 17
- LOOK: Cherry Pie Picache shows off beach bod in La Union
- Rachelle Ann Go is expecting Baby No. 2
- Loisa Andalio, Ronnie Alonte lose 3 iPhones to basag-kotse gang