Pauleen Luna is nearing her weight-loss goal after dropping 20 pounds.
The 32-year-old actress recently posted a mirror selfie of her slimmed-down figure in workout clothes to celebrate her progress.
“No filter. Just love and care for my body. Slowly reaching my weight goal. Slowly but surely and most importantly, happily,” wrote Pauleen in an Instagram post.
The mom-of-one has been sharing her fitness journey after opening up about her struggle with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS).
She said is committed to taking care of her body.
“Living with PCOS and Insulin Resistance makes losing weight, managing my hormones and managing my skin, make me work double time than a woman with no hormonal problem. I needed to change my diet and I needed to MOVE!” wrote Pauleen in a previous Instagram post.
Pauleen also shared that she’s doing pilates, walking and spinning as part of her exercise regimen.
- Sharon Cuneta: ‘Going through so much, please pray for me’
- YouTuber Junnie Boy reacts to ‘resemblance’ to Pinoy Olympic vaulter EJ Obiena
- Marjorie Barretto shares proud moment of kids Claudia and Leon registering to vote
- Celebrities cheer for Nesthy Petecio’s silver medal win at Tokyo Olympics
- Ruffa Gutierrez advises her daughter Lorin to savor her youth
- Juancho Triviño reveals working in BPO company at height of pandemic