Singer Sitti Navarro and her husband Joey Ramirez recently revealed that they are expecting their second child soon.
In a social media post, the bossa nova singer celebrated this milestone, taking into account that conceiving a baby with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) and antiphospholipid antibody syndrome (APAS) is difficult.
“A reminder that even if I had these chronic diseases (PCOS and APAS) that make it hard to conceive and keep a baby, God CAN work around it and give us His miracle. And if he can do it for us, He can certainly do it for you! You who have been waiting for that baby blessing for a long time. For truly nothing is impossible with him,” she wrote.
The 36-year-old then reminded her fellow APAS and PCOS warriors to “pray, wait, believe and trust” that God will bless them in his beautiful time.
“Hang in there, and while you wait, do enjoy the gift of intimacy with your husband. The Lord always has His purposes for us at any given season,” she said.
In her post, Sitti shared photos of her baby bump when she was already five weeks into her pregnancy.
Sitti announced her pregnancy on April 18 with a photo of her showing off her baby bump in a checkered bikini.
“I have PCOS and APAS; conceiving is not the easiest. Thank You Jesus for entrusting us with another miracle,” she said.
- ‘Another year of wisdom’: Kylie Verzosa marks 31st birthday
- Moira dela Torre thanks fans for successful, sold-out concert
- ‘Di ko talaga gusto’: Marjorie Barretto doesn’t want son Leon to be an artista
- Joaquin Domagoso admits fear over being ‘batang ama’
- Derek Ramsay blasts basher of two-year romance with Ellen Adarna
- Katarina Rodriguez gives birth to second child with Niño Barbers