Xian Lim’s mom Mary Anne penned the sweetest message for her son’s girlfriend, Kim Chiu, on her 31st birthday.
On social media, the happy mom thanked the actress for coming into her son’s life.
“Thank you for coming into Xian’s life. As a mother, I want the best for my only child, and you give him happiness and love. Seeing him happy is more than what a mother could ask for,” she wrote.
Along with her sweet message is a photo of her, Kim and Xian during their Palawan trip earlier this year.
Kim responded to the post, thanking her “tita” for the sweet message.
Meanwhile, Xian penned a lengthy tribute for his girlfriend, recounting a memorable conversation from their first date.
“Naalala ko pa nung first date natin, you told me that you’re worried that what we have might not lost because of this crazy world we live in. Neysayers had their own versions of what they think we have. So many doubts, so manu people trying to keep us apart,” he wrote.
Years later, he said, him and Kim are still loving each other as if there’s no tomorrow.
Kim turned 31 years old on April 19.
- Deanna Wong, Ivy Lacsina celebrate first anniversary
- ‘Parang lahat tayo nakapatay ang cellphone’: Paolo, Betong and Buboy joke about first day hosting Eat Bulaga
- ‘We decided on forever’: Thai stars Urassaya Sperbund, Nadech Kugimiya get engaged
- Taylor Swift and Matt Healy have reportedly called it quits
- Netizens air mixed reactions to the new ‘Dabarkads’
- Eat Bulaga airs live again with new set of ‘Dabarkads’