Xian Lim’s mom Mary Anne penned the sweetest message for her son’s girlfriend, Kim Chiu, on her 31st birthday.
On social media, the happy mom thanked the actress for coming into her son’s life.
“Thank you for coming into Xian’s life. As a mother, I want the best for my only child, and you give him happiness and love. Seeing him happy is more than what a mother could ask for,” she wrote.
Along with her sweet message is a photo of her, Kim and Xian during their Palawan trip earlier this year.
Kim responded to the post, thanking her “tita” for the sweet message.
Meanwhile, Xian penned a lengthy tribute for his girlfriend, recounting a memorable conversation from their first date.
“Naalala ko pa nung first date natin, you told me that you’re worried that what we have might not lost because of this crazy world we live in. Neysayers had their own versions of what they think we have. So many doubts, so manu people trying to keep us apart,” he wrote.
Years later, he said, him and Kim are still loving each other as if there’s no tomorrow.
Kim turned 31 years old on April 19.
- Kylie Padilla pens sweetest birthday message to ‘the boy who changed my life’
- LizQuen fans raise P500K for Save The Children fundraiser
- Nas Daily’s academy removes Apo Whang-Od course amid backlash
- Erin Ocampo gushes over Nigerian cager boyfriend
- WATCH: Julia Montes gives a sneak peek of her training for Ang Probinsyano
- LOOK: Kathryn Bernardo shares progress of future home