Xian Lim’s mom Mary Anne penned the sweetest message for her son’s girlfriend, Kim Chiu, on her 31st birthday.
On social media, the happy mom thanked the actress for coming into her son’s life.
“Thank you for coming into Xian’s life. As a mother, I want the best for my only child, and you give him happiness and love. Seeing him happy is more than what a mother could ask for,” she wrote.
Along with her sweet message is a photo of her, Kim and Xian during their Palawan trip earlier this year.
Kim responded to the post, thanking her “tita” for the sweet message.
Meanwhile, Xian penned a lengthy tribute for his girlfriend, recounting a memorable conversation from their first date.
“Naalala ko pa nung first date natin, you told me that you’re worried that what we have might not lost because of this crazy world we live in. Neysayers had their own versions of what they think we have. So many doubts, so manu people trying to keep us apart,” he wrote.
Years later, he said, him and Kim are still loving each other as if there’s no tomorrow.
Kim turned 31 years old on April 19.
- Kelly Day denies pregnancy speculation, third party allegation in rumored TomCar breakup
- Ben&Ben postpones performance in Dubai due to COVID-19
- Pia Wurtzbach shows glimpse of future home
- Are Barbie Imperial and Diego Loyzaga still together?
- LOOK: Julia Barretto shows off toned bod in beach snaps
- Joshua Garcia admits he had huge crush on Janella Salvador