Angel Locsin has shared that her parents already got their first dose of the vaccine against COVID-19.
“The ‘anti-vaxxer’ finally cooperates. ???. The mother and the father received their first dose of Covid vaccine today!” Angel captioned the photos of her mom and 93-year-old dad getting inoculated in an Instagram post on Friday.
“Good ‘jab’!?,” added Angel as she expressed thanks to the city government and health workers.
According to the actress-host, Sinovac’s vaccines are being administered to the senior citizens in the city.
Earlier, her fiancé Neil Arce received his first Sinovac shot as part of the A3 priority group or people with comorbidities.
As of Friday, April 16, Taguig City has recorded 191 new COVID-19 cases and 190 recoveries.
Angel and Anne Curtis previously donated P1 million each to the Philippine Red Cross and five local governments, including Pasig, Manila, Baguio, Taguig and Quezon City to aid in the procurement for COVID-19 vaccines.
- Ji Chang-wook’s upcoming drama halts filming after actor tests positive for COVID-19
- Hidilyn Diaz armed with Miraculous Medal for her golden ‘lift of faith’
- Jinkee Pacquiao apologizes for mistaking another country’s flag as Philippine flag
- Marcelito Pomoy asks netizens for help over hacked YouTube channel
- First Filipino Olympic gold medalist Hidilyn Diaz plans to release book
- Chito and Neri Miranda’s cryptic messages worry fans