Ellen Adarna got candid about what she would do if ever her fiancé Derek Ramsay cheated on her.
The 33-year-old actress recently did a Q and A session with her followers on Instagram wherein one netizen asked: “If Derek cheats on you will you forgive and still accept him?”
“No!, no, no, no,” Ellen answered repeatedly.
She then pointed the camera at the Kapuso actor who was just beside her and made him promise not to do it to her.
“No, I will not cheat on you,” said Derek before questioning the netizen, “Why talk about negativity?”
Ellen further stressed that it will simply be over between her and Derek should a cheating incident happen.
“Gwapa ko dzai pero kung mag-binuang siya (I’m beautiful, ‘day, but if he fools around), goodbye!” she said.
The single parent also revealed in the same Q and A session if Derek had asked her family’s blessing to propose marriage to her.
“Before he proposed, he asked permission from my mom and my family,” shared Ellen adding that he cannot meet them personally in Cebu due to the recently imposed lockdown to stem the new surge of COVID-19 cases.
Ellen and Derek announced their engagement last month, after almost two months of dating. The couple plans to have a “very simple” wedding this year.
- Jake Cuenca mourns death of grand uncle Manoling Morato
- LOOK: Nestea shows support for Nesthy Petecio
- 87-year-old Pinoy Olympic weightlifter amazed by gold medalist Hidilyn Diaz
- Wife of Noli De Castro passes away
- John Lloyd Cruz says he and Bea Alonzo were never an item
- Kisses Delavin stuns in ‘Miss Universe Phl-ready’ video