Dingdong Dantes and Marian Rivera’s unica hija Zia is growing up too fast!
On social media, the proud dad shared a stunning photo of their daughter riding a bike with the wind blowing her hair.
His caption read: “Hey Z, not too fast please — on the bike and, oh well, in growing up.”
Time really is going by too quick for the actor as his youngest, Sixto, is turning two soon.
“Countdown na sa birthday mo, Joselito,” he wrote in an Instagram post.
It seems like the Dantes family is making the most out of the lockdown. Their little family has been spending time together non-stop and Dingdong has the perfect snaps to prove it.
- LOOK: KathNiel and friends spend weekend before lockdown at restored mansion
- Diego Loyzaga calls Barbie Imperial ‘love of my life’ in mushy birthday message
- Raymond Gutierrez responds to netizens saying ‘we knew’ after he came out as gay
- Rachel Peters shares ‘bump explosion’ photos
- Jake Cuenca mourns death of grand uncle Manoling Morato
- LOOK: Nestea shows support for Nesthy Petecio