Geneva Cruz shared that her mom who is battling COVID-19 is already doing better.
The singer took to Instagram to update her friends and family that her mother Marilyn Cruz is no longer in critical care.
“Mama is not anymore in critical care and has more energy compared to two nights ago. Nakaka-relax na sya ng konti at nakakanood na ng TV (magandang sign yun sa mama namin),” she wrote.
She then thanked everyone who prayed for the recovery of her mother.
“Please do not go out if hindi naman kinakailangan, but if you have to, please follow the safety precautions for your sake and the people around you,” she ended.
On April 10, Geneva asked for prayers since her mom was “hit a bit hard” by the illness.
“She has hypertension and diabetes that’s why she’s been a bit hard,” she explained.
The Anak ng Pasig singer held a virtual performance on Sunday to raise funds for her mother’s medical expenses.
- Erin Ocampo gushes over Nigerian cager boyfriend
- WATCH: Julia Montes gives a sneak peek of her training for Ang Probinsyano
- LOOK: Kathryn Bernardo shares progress of future home
- Kristine Hermosa gives birth to baby No. 5 with Oyo Sotto
- Netizens have hilarious reactions after Carlo Paalam’s foe ‘walks out’ of boxing ring
- Sharon Cuneta: ‘Going through so much, please pray for me’