Alex Gonzaga successfully pulled a prank on Herlene Budol a.k.a Sexy Hipon, making her break down in tears during a shopping trip.
In the newest video on Alex’s YouTube channel, the actress-vlogger brought Sexy Hipon Herlene to a luxury goods store and bought her a bag and shoes as a gift.
“Deserve mo yan kasi nagtatrabaho ka para sa pamilya mo. Yung mga gusto mong bilhin, dapat nakabili ka na niyan sa laki ng kinita mo pero hindi ka nakabili kasi inuuna mo ‘yung family mo. So, it’s okay,” Alex told Herlene.
Shortly after, Herlene was confronted by Alex’s accomplice, who told her they had “exceeded” the budget limit and asked her to pay up half the amount Alex spent on the items.
Herlene, offered to return the items instead, but Alex insisted that it was impossible to do so due to certain conditions.
A crying Herlene was then forced to call up a friend to borrow some money to pay Alex, only to be told later on that it was just a prank.
“Mayroon po tayong pinasaya pero meron din tayong pinaiyak. Ganyan po tayo magmahal,” said Alex.
“Siya lang yung nakabili ng Gucci na malungkot,” she added in jest.
Sexy Hipon Herlene was originally a contestant in Wowowin but gained popularity for her humor and eventually became a mainstay in the variety TV show.
- Andi Eigenmann delivers emotional statement following mom Jaclyn Jose’s death
- Pia Wurtzbach addresses ‘nasty comments’ on social media: ‘Please do not pull other people down’
- Veteran actress Jaclyn Jose passes away
- ‘Kung may rewind lang po talaga ang buhay. Siya’t siya pa rin’: Woman shares life after husband died 19 days after wedding
- Husband’s last karaoke with late wife pinches the hearts of netizens