This Facebook post of a food delivery rider went viral after he ended up eating the meal ordered for a woman who refused to receive it.
A certain Ezer Ocampo, who works as a McDonald’s delivery rider, recently posted a photo of the breakfast meal he was supposed to deliver to a customer.
He, however, received a reply from the customer saying she didn’t order any food online.
Ezer went on to inform her that the delivery was already paid for by a male customer.
The woman then told him not to bother delivering the meal and to consume it himself instead.
In his post, Ezer believes that the sender was trying to make it up to the woman with food, but to no avail.
“Mukha inaamo si madam ng BF nya kaso hindi umubra hehehe,” wrote Ezer in jest, which made netizens laugh.
The Facebook post has since made rounds on the internet with more than 70,000 reactions, 26,000 shares and nearly 5,000 comments from netizens.
- Sarah Geronimo reunites with ASAP family
- ‘Infinity to go’: Bianca Gonzalez, JC Intal celebrate 8th wedding anniversary
- Alex Calleja does snubbing parody with ex-volleyball star Gretchen Ho
- Expectant mom Jessy Mendiola turns 30
- Angelica Panganiban has baby-themed Christmas tree for daughter’s first holidays
- Darren Espanto reveals height after ‘interaction’ with ENHYPEN goes viral