Four Sisters Before The Wedding, the prequel to the 2013 box-office hit Four Sisters and a Wedding, will soon become available on Netflix.
The one hour and 56 minute-long film produced by Star Cinema is slated to air on April 16 on the giant streaming service platform.
Directed by Mae Cruz-Alviar, Four Sisters Before the Wedding is set during the younger years of the Salazar siblings portrayed by Alexa Ilacad, Belle Mariano, Gillian Vicencio and Best Actress awardee Charlie Dizon.
“When their parents’ marriage threatens to crumble, the teenage Salazar siblings plot to reconcile them before their 20th wedding anniversary,” read Netflix’s synopsis.
Four Sisters Before The Wedding first premiered via digital streaming sites KTX.ph, iWant TFC, Sky Cable PPV, and Cignal PPV in December 2020.
Both written by Vanessa Valdez, the original movie starred Bea Alonzo, Angel Locsin, Toni Gonzaga, Shaina Magdayao, Enchong Dee, and Coney Reyes.
- ‘You brought sunshine in our lives’: Zsa Zsa Padilla remembers Dolphy on rainy birthday
- International and local celebs hail Hidilyn Diaz for historic Olympic gold win
- Yam Concepcion marries non-showbiz BF, shares photos from intimate NY wedding
- Liza Soberano is Alexandra Trese in fierce photoshoot
- Ate Shawee, Sharon Cuneta’s impersonator, passes away at 45
- Sam Pinto opens up on coping with big body changes during pregnancy