Kapuso actress Rhian Ramos revealed on Wednesday that she tested positive for COVID-19, but is now “out of the woods”.
In an Instagram post, she chronicled how she and her road manager Rach Librado went through their journey towards recovery together through a short video.
“Some days we’d feel better, some days we’d feel worse but we stayed motivated and focused on our health and still found things to laugh about cause despite the scary days at least we had each other,” she said in the video.
Rhian shared that while the past few weeks have been “harrowing”, she’s grateful for life, love and friendship.
“Can I just say though. The light at the end of of the tunnel is wonderful. If you or someone you know is still going through the covid battle, stay motivated my friend. Keep your morale up,” she wrote in her post.
She then talked about the feeling of finally getting out of the woods and receiving the first negative result.
“When you see your first negative result, you’ll be overcome with relief and that feeling you’ve been dreaming of, where for 5 minutes there’s finally no fear. God bless our countrymen and God bless our healthworkers,” she said.
On Wednesday, the Department of Health (DOH) reported 6,414 additional cases of COVID-19 cases.
- Jake Cuenca mourns death of grand uncle Manoling Morato
- LOOK: Nestea shows support for Nesthy Petecio
- 87-year-old Pinoy Olympic weightlifter amazed by gold medalist Hidilyn Diaz
- Wife of Noli De Castro passes away
- John Lloyd Cruz says he and Bea Alonzo were never an item
- Kisses Delavin stuns in ‘Miss Universe Phl-ready’ video