This Mara Clara scene might just serve as an early warning to Jhong Hilario’s month-old daughter not to disobey her parents when she grows up.
On his Instagram account, the actor-host posted a video of his scene with Julia Montes from the 2010 Kapamilya series Mara Clara with a special message to his baby girl Sarina.
To recall, Jhong played the role of Gary, the father of Julia’s character Clara.
“Alam mo na Sarina. 😂😂😂 Diba Clara @montesjulia08 ? Hahaha,” wrote Jhong as caption.
The scene showed Gary asking Clara to get up, take a bath and get ready for school. Clara, however, acted stubborn and refused to report for her classes.
Fed up by Clara’s behaviour, Gary splashed a pail of water on her head and warned her not to test his patience.
The throwback video brought laughter to netizens, as well as Julia who also left a comment.
“Hahahaha naku baby Sarina ❤️❤️❤️ Tatay Gary lang ang ganyan, ang Tatay Jhong super mag-love,” said Julia.
Jhong welcomed his first child with non-showbiz girlfriend Maia Leviste Azores last month.
The 44-year-old announced his departure from It’s Showtime late March and from the show Your Face Sounds Familiar to focus on his family.
- Catriona Gray shares realizations as she reunites with family in Australia
- Lolit Solis recalls fond memories with Ricky Lo in emotional Instagram posts
- Angel Locsin says she’s slowly healing from ‘hard’ months
- Myrtle Sarrosa reveals she suffered from a chronic disease last year
- Miss Universe Canada Nova Stevens calls out Filipino pageant fans for ‘racist’ remarks
- WATCH: Andrea Brillantes unboxes 18th birthday gifts worth almost P1M