Internet personality Hungry Syrian Wanderer or Basel Manadil in real life had another heartwarming vlog where he gave out cash rewards to food delivery riders.
In a 30-minute video recently uploaded on his YouTube channel, the Philippine-based Syrian vlogger said that he wanted to make some food delivery riders happy by granting them “extra tips”.
Aside from rewarding cash to the grateful delivery riders he ordered food from, Basel also handed some cash gifts to those riders he saw waiting outside on the road.
Basel also aired his frustration over the recent news of delivery riders being victimized by fake bookings and called for a stop to such ill practices, considering the difficulties they have to endure just to make a living.
“Please stop doing pranks or canceling orders and sabotaging their income, time and effort. These people are hard working and deserve nothing but the best. Working very hard just to deliver our food cravings even during this crisis that we are facing,” read Basel’s description in his video.
He added, “To all the riders, on behalf of everyone I just want to say thank you for making our lives easier especially for people who need your services. Salute po ako sa inyo and always drive safe! Mabuhay po kayo.”
- Kris Aquino and Bimby hold heart-to-heart conversation about James Yap
- Angel Locsin to help family of senior who died after lining up at community pantry
- OPM icon Victor Wood passes away
- Raymond Bagatsing recovers from COVID-19
- Toni Gonzaga says she finds God through husband Paul Soriano
- Angel Locsin apologizes over ‘commotion’ at her birthday’s community pantry