Following Neri Naig’s announcement that their family will be moving to a farm in Cavite, a netizen asked the actress if her husband, Parokya ni Edgar frontman Chito Miranda, is financially dependent on her.
In an Instagram post, the celebrity mom shared an illustration of their farmhouse in Alfonso, Cavite.
“Mas magiging healthy living talaga dahil magiging malaki na ang taniman ko ng mga gulay at dito ko na rin kukunin mga vegetables na gagamitin ko sa pagtutuyo ko,” she explained.
She also advised her followers to keep going for their dreams just like how she did for her family.
“Masarap mangarap at unti unting tinutupang kasama ang ating pamilya,” she wrote.
Under her post, a netizen asked if she was the only one supporting their family financially.
The 35-year-old responded, informing the netizen that Chito supplies the monthly allowance for their home.
“Kahit wala siya masyadong gigs, ang dami naman nyang investments katulad ng mga paupahan. May mga townhouse at condos syang pinapaupahan, dun palang solb na kami. Kay Chito ako natutong humawak ng pera,” she said.
Aside from being a television personality, Neri is also an entrepreneur selling gourmet tuyo, real estate, among others.
- Catriona Gray shares realizations as she reunites with family in Australia
- Lolit Solis recalls fond memories with Ricky Lo in emotional Instagram posts
- Angel Locsin says she’s slowly healing from ‘hard’ months
- Myrtle Sarrosa reveals she suffered from a chronic disease last year
- Miss Universe Canada Nova Stevens calls out Filipino pageant fans for ‘racist’ remarks
- WATCH: Andrea Brillantes unboxes 18th birthday gifts worth almost P1M